Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vaccination rights attorney Patricia Finn threatened with criminal charges; New York State demands she surrender names of all clients

 
http://vaers.hhs.gov/index    Vaccine adverse event Reporting site

http://medalerts.org/analysis/archives/36     National Vaccine Info Center
 
 
 


     I know I am preaching to some of the choir here but I recently talked to my sister who has been a respiratory therapist for 40 years.  She now works in a terminal illness unit that has people who are on respirators FOR  LIFE. Many are on them AFTER they received a flu shot. SHE NEVER HAS TAKEN FLU SHOTS FOR THIS REASON even though she has always worked in a medical field. My file on the 'possible' side effects and the testimonies of people who were harmed by vaccines is huge. I have articles from lawyers, doctors, CDC, Lifesitenews etc. I use my religious exemption on the form for school, doctors or anyone who says that I have to vaccinate my kids. I could also use my medical exemption if I wanted to.  First I laugh and say, "It is my Religious Freedom and my Constitutional Right." I TRY NOT to be sarcastic." I try to inform and educate.  If I am pushed then I start talking about all the vaccines that are made from aborted fetus cells. THEN IT GETS INTERESTING... 
 
      In Montana the schools will tell you that you HAVE to be vaccinated. That is not true. I challenged the school nurse and the school counselor and neither KNEW that there was a CHOICE!  I told them that the paper that you sign in your children's doctor's office has an exemption on the back and you can ask for it. The Counselor called her doctor on the spot and left a message for them to call her back. She never knew that. The school nurse then looked on the Superintendent of Public School's website and THERE IT WAS! What was incredulous was that they insisted that I go to a notary and get it signed....and on the form it says that if I change my mind or lie I risk a fine of $500 or 6 months in jail ! How about that!  I took it to my bank and did it and took it back and the counselor and nurse told me that in 12 years working at the High School that they had NEVER had someone demand not to follow their rule. 
 
 ITS NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU, ITS WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU!
 
      I also filled out the same forms for homeschooling my kids and sent it in.  I went home to Ed and threatened him that I was going to go tell them I lied and maybe I'd get 6 months in jail. I could use some solitude, someone else cooking, no laundry, mandatory exercise, and it is all paid for by my tax dollar. Then maybe I could get my book written!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment