Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Padraig Caughey- Dream of the Warning

 From his Forum: motheofgod.com

PADRAIG'S DREAM OF THE WARNING



I had the most beautiful dream about the Warning last night. I dreamt I was in Dublin City staying in five different homes for the night, not too long after the Warning, sharing with people about the Mysteries of the Faith and the meaning of what the people had seen, explaining things and comforting folks. Ireland was in a state of ferment and excitement, the greatest in its entire history and in a religious awakening greater than even when St Padraig walked the land, the people who m I was talking to were even kinda bug eyed;as it says in Scripture, As I walked the streets of Dublin and through the housing estates during the day I called into many houses where people were gathered to meet and try to make sense of what they had seen.

However I was told to remember the names of the five families I stayed with in Dublin, but I can only remember three, the Corrs, the Dalys, and the Allen's. I left the Corr's in Dublin at 2 am in the morning. I remember this specifically as Mr Corr wanted me to stay the night. I had been talking late to a large group assembled in his house. But I was anxious to move on and did not feel the least bit tired. I recall in Dublin how large groups of people stood on the street corners, complete strangers speaking earnestly to each other, trying to make sense of it all.

Next I found myself leaving a small town in county Cavan walking up a country road at night. But it was as though the star shine from the Warning was still present; as though it was the lightest of mid summers night and I could see so clearly as though it were nearly day. Many people wailed the road to my surprise. I looked through the windows of the houses lit up fully though it was very late. They had drawn up chairs for people to come calling in a state of spiritual great excitement. One large house I passed had rows of chairs drawn up, nearly like a Church in expectation of the callers. At the end of the row I looked into one house, it was one old man lived there and I felt sorry for him living on his own. But even he had chairs drawn round in a circle for callers and I knew he was a person of faith able to explain something of what the entire island, the entire world, had seen.

I met two young girls smiling and laughing, they were in their early twenties, they told me they were from Belfast and were walking to Our Lady's Shrine in Knock.

I found myself drawn up in car at the car park beside the old Church in Knock. People were standing everywhere in crowds in a state of very high excitement, a real ferment. I tried to move past time to spend time in prayer alone in the Church but I was recognized and they walked quickly, even running towards me to explain things.
Then I was shown the starry sky and hanging down from it seven rugs of animal skins of different hues and colors’. One black like the skin of a bear, one light brown and white like the skin of a goat, one of black and brown and white. Mottled. Each skin represented a soul who looked within itself and in the skin recognized him/herself as she really was in the eyes of God.

I looked with one lady, whose name was Rose; into her soul. Then I understood it was not just individual sins but entire patterns of sin which were exposed. For instance Rose (or Rosa) saw patterns of extreme negativity in her life, talking badly about others and behaving badly towards them . But what she was particularly condemned for was her negativity towards religion and the Church. This part of her 'skin' was totally black,
[IMG]

One thing , though made me slightly sad. When I was talking to the two girls on the county road one said to the other,

'Look how busy it is with people!'

To which the other replied,

‘Yes, but not as busy as it was a night ago'

Which made me and them a little sad as we knew the good effects of the Warning were waning. We will be given a great grace, but we must use it or lose it; as with all graces..And this will be the very greatest of graces....

But oh how excited and happy I am this morning! What a wonderful grace this will be for Ireland and the entire world!!
:)

It was beautiful; it reminded me of the Christmas a special show was put on round the University here. I went with my sister, nephews and nieces to see how right through the park they put up special lighting to turn it into a fairy park. Actors roamed about dressed as fairies, pixies and magical creatures. The children were bug eyed staring.

But how do I know if it is true or not? The question suddenly occurred to me yesterday and it left me wondering.

Well the Warning itself is certainly true. It's quoted too often in Catholic Prophecy to be false.

But the dream itself?  Time will tell. All I can say is that I prayed about it to check and felt a strong inner assurance it was true.
So I believe it was, for what it’s worth.

As Bobby mentioned in his quote Our Lady herself is praying for it, so since this is so the great grace will come, the greatest grace since Pentecost.

All I have to say is anyone who rejects it (the grace of the Warning) will be begging on their knees to be sent to hell.

The Miracle will seal this grace. So people cannot say, 'Maybe it was collective hysteria’, the Miracle is the seal, the permanent sign assuring the truth of the Warning.
Have you noticed Gail that the Warning is referred to repeatedly in Scripture?

For instance today at mass:
,
First readingJeremiah 30:1-2,12-15,18-22 ©
The word addressed to Jeremiah by the Lord: the Lord, the God of Israel says this: Write all the words I have spoken to you in a book.
Yes, the Lord says this:
Your wound is incurable,
your injury past healing.
There is no one to care for your sore,
no medicine to make you well again.
All your lovers have forgotten you,
they look for you no more.
Yes, I have struck you as an enemy strikes,
with harsh punishment
so great is your guilt, so many your sins.
Why bother to complain about your wound?
Your pain is incurable.
So great is your guilt, so many your sins,
that I have done all this to you.
The Lord says this:
Now I will restore the tents of Jacob,
and take pity on his dwellings:
the city shall be rebuilt on its ruins,
the citadel restored on its site.
From them will come thanksgiving
and shouts of joy.
I will make them increase, and not diminish them,
make them honoured, and not disdained.
Their sons shall be as once they were,
their community fixed firm in my presence,
and I will punish all their oppressors.
Their prince will be one of their own,
their ruler come from their own people.
I will let him come freely into my presence and he can come close to me;
who else, indeed, would risk his life
by coming close to me? – it is the Lord who speaks.
And you shall be my people and I will be your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment