Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Padraig Caughey- Belfast , Ireland


 From his Forum: motheofgod.com



Padraig Caughey-Belfast, Ireland: There will appear to be two Churches. One 'Church 'supported by the media, Governments and those who control the world will appear to be the genuine one. The faithful remnant; the true Church, will appear to be a bunch of crazy right wing , red necks ,entrenched in the past bigots....and portrayed by the powers that be..and so will be suspceptible to persecution from the 'Official' Church' (modern, loving, compassionate progressive, with it, blah, blah, blah..). So bad will things get that even geniune good Catholics will be confused and in the end it will seem as if the false Church has been totally victorious. This partly because the 'Official Church will control the Vatican, with all the signs of true Governace, for instance running the Vatican State and having ownership off the great Basillica's such as St Peter's. It is at this point , when hell looks victoroius that the Mother of God will snatch victory from defeat through the direct intervention of the most High God. Those who intend to sit on the Chair of Peter falsely should recall that God has in the past and will in the future the power to strike dead on the spot those who plot against Him.

Psalm 2:2

New International Version (©1984)
The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Padraig Caughey: The true Church will be the Church of the Catacombs..as it once was and every man's hand shall be turned against us.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:9-14

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DREAMS:
Anyway here is the first of the series of dreams perhapsthey will explain much.:)

I found myself in the most interesting very old Eastern Church. I have found myself there over and over again down the years. It seemed to be Eastern /Byzantine architecture like none we have in Ireland, very beautiful with tapered candles many arches and pillars and lots of people praying. As I look towards the arch over the altar there is the most beautiful mozaic, huge in gold of the Madonna holding the child Jesus in her arms surrounded in gold tiling. Mary and Jesus bth look directly ahead as though looking at something very intensely.

I am lifted off the ground the roof of the Church dissappears and I am in the sky at night time overlooking my home city of Belfast. Mary and Jesus stand ahead of me as Mother and CHild looking out towards the Atlanitc. As I look a huge wave sweeps in from the sea, down the Lough and over the city. As I look down darkness sweeps over the city and the street lights are extinguished one by one and I know the city is no more... THis dream was repeated over and over as part of a mini series.

I will never forget the sad look of Mary and the child as she looked out towards the sea....

Padraig Caughey: In my next dream I found myself in a large room in what seemed to be a convent. There was a large wooden table around which were I suppose about 15/20 Carmelite nuns. I saw at once they were Carmelite saints both living and dead. They immediately gave of a sense of being worthy of the highest respect for these ladies were very,very holy and wise indeed, the most impressive group of people I had ever seen. They were not the kind of people you would expect to find easily troubled or upset but I saw at once that what they were discussing profoundly troubled them. I wondered what it was and one of the nuns took me to a window at the head of the table and pointed out. As I looked out I stood at once, alone in a great plain in Hungary. How did I know? I just did, like a knowledge given invisibly.

As I looked towards the East I saw a nuclear explosion .

Then as I looked overhead I saw vapour trails overhead heading west. Also very high overhead other vapour trails heading very,very far west.....

Then I woke up. But I recall the dream ever since very,very well.....especially the sisters....the Carmelite saints.


Why Hungary? Well reading what you wrote it's clear how central it is to the West and East , if there is to be war then Hungary would have to be crossed from East to West and West to East.

But there is another thing about Hungary I did not know about the country until after the dream and that it is the only country ever given by a King to Our Lady in his will! So Our Lady is actually Queen of Hungary! She owns it! Its her inheritance!!

'St. Stephen, the first King of Hungary. Dying childless in 1038, and fearful of the divisions that would arise on his demise, the saintly ruler offered his crown and kingdom to the Virgin to protect. Since then, the Magyars have called the “Great Queen of Hungary,” and their land the “Regnum Marianum.”'


'The king's right hand is known as the Holy Right.
Hungarians interpreted the incorruptibility of his
right arm and hand - with which he had held the
Holy Crown aloft from his deathbed when asking
our Lady to be the Queen of the Hungarians - as
a sign that the Blessed Virgin Mary had accepted
the king's offer to her of the Hungarian people,
and she remains officially their queen.'

[IMG]

His incorrupt right hand is treasured as the
most sacred relic in Hungary.

[IMG]

The incorrupt arm was divided among European
royalty, but the Holy Right of King Saint Stephen
was placed in a town built solely for the purpose
of keeping it, the town in Transylvania called
"Szent Jobb", or Holy Right. Later, the Holy Right
was transferred to where it is today, the Basilica
of King Saint Stephen in Budapest. Apart from the
Holy Right, only some bone fragments remain, which
are kept in churches throughout Hungary. Hungarian
Catholics honor the first king of their country with
annual processions, at which the Holy Right is exhibited.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment