Monday, June 4, 2012

EXCERPTS FROM MY BOOK

Excerpts from my book:  "If anyone thinks writing this book is easy, they don't know what it is like to step out in faith. Faith is a supernatural power to believe in something because God said so. If God said it, I believe it, that settles it.  I stand firmly and say I believe in miracles. I believe in and will die for Jesus Christ and I believe that His most Immaculate Mother has been sent to guide us more times in the 20th and 21st Centuries than all the other centuries put together. These are the times before He comes again. The gates of hell will not prevail against the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. There are those who are trying to, but they will not succeed.  All will change. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear ARE seeing and hearing what is coming. SPIRIT, BE ATTENTIVE!

I was privileged to spend a week in Rome and five and a half weeks in Ukraine from Dec. 2011 until Feb. 2012 with Bishop Roman Danylak and several others.   God in His mercy is preparing small people for great things. Only He can make miracles happen.

 I am a witness to miracles. First, I was totally healed of sleep apnea which I have had for 14 years while staying in Ukraine. It is June 2012 and I still have not unpacked my machine to breath at night. Even the inside of my mouth changed. Second, I am witness to visions I have had.  I can wholeheartedly say that truly when Scripture says, "Eye has not seen the great things God has in store for those who love Him.", it is truth. I have seen the Era of Peace, and I say to you my friends--ANYTHING is worth suffering to be there. ANYTHING.







No comments:

Post a Comment