Monday, October 28, 2013

Francis S. --A housewife with a message to the Priests and faithful

Francis S.  - Tape 3-Side 1   8-22-83   

                               Blessed Mother and the Angels
(this is the third tape of three tapes that I am transcribing. Remember, this happened in 1983! So much is coming true now!)

            “I bind Satan and all the evil spirits who would come against us for the Blessed Mother has said that it can be put out now and people can be told, especially to the priests. So I ask Lord that you bind Satan and you lose the power of the Holy Spirit upon us so I do not make a mistake, so I do not say words that Satan would have me to say, but only that which are from our Blessed Mother from our Lord. I praise you and give you thanks Jesus for this answer to our prayers.

            I received this message on Aug. 22nd 1983 at approximately 6:35 this morning. I came downstairs and knelt in front of the statue of the blessed Mother and was saying my prayers and I looked up and the statue didn't look like a statue she looked like she had come to life. I looked up at her and I said, “You are just a statue, you’re not the Blessed Mother.” She said, “If you don’t believe, just kiss my foot.”  I knelt down and kissed her foot and it was flesh. I stood up and backed away from it and I looked at her again and then knelt back down and looked at her in the face and she started telling me some things she wanted to tell the priests and to tell others. This is what she said, and I kept wanting to go back and get a pencil and piece of paper but she kept telling me that her words came from the Lord and I would remember it so therefore I wouldn't have to write it down. And then after she told me everything she told me then I could go and write. 

            She said, “Alas child I give a message to thee. It grieves me to say what must be said. This is why you have heard the weeping of heaven. This is why you see me with tears. I am your Blessed Mother, the mother of all. Oh how rejection hurts so! How my heart aches in union with my son. Know this; it is not possible to escape God’s hand. The angels must do what has been told. 
     Tell the priests it is because of the godless who refuse to acknowledge God. Who even shake their fist at Him that bring these things upon your land.  God in His might brings not ordinary rains to you. These are to help change what is to be. Water is a wonderful thing; it can quench the fire that burns but the time is coming when it will do you no good. 
The fire is fierce, it will make clear to all by sight that sentence of God is pursuing them. Know that at this time in the very heart of the water it will burn even more than the fire for those who run to it to quench it. Oh I ?..... you people are guilty, guilty of much!  Even the land has become guilty and thus the ruin of your harvest for creation is no longer obedient to the Father, who is its maker. The people even exert themselves to be disobedient. Thus must come a change. 
        The beloved children of God and all must learn that it is not by your crops that man is nourished, but by God’s word, which must be in you. For the fire cannot and will not destroy the word which lies in your heart.  The judgment is indeed great but man’s sin no longer remains secret but is known by the world. At one time the world was full of brilliant light, now Satan has done his work and this will be reason enough alone for the fall of a heavy darkness but even heavier than the darkness will be the sins which will drag men weeping to hell. While they deserve to be deprived of light be dragged to hell for having done so much to my son, the imperishable fire must be given to the world as they have resolved to kill the infants now man resolves to find other ways of hurting my son.  Now know too the ones who love God will to feel his greatness, his power. How I have pleaded! How have I wept for you my children, yet you have failed to hear my voice. So must it be. Know all has begun. 
     I weep for the loss of so many souls. Can you give yourself child to pray for them? You too will weep, but know there will come a time when the tears will cease and peace shall reign and so shall my Immaculate heart along with my Son. Tell the priests to pray and to pray hard for the conversion of souls and to prepare themselves for all to come. I love them as a mother loves a child. Be obedient to them even in times when they give thee pain. Love them with the heart of Jesus. You will see me not again until the time. Know my love remains with you.”

Then the Blessed Mother said I could give the message of the five angels that I have seen:

     The first Angel is an angel of war. The Lord has given him instructions to cause great disturbances in all places. No other explanations need to be given he said.

The second Angel says he will cause a great division in the Church. 
And I go back to when the Angel told me this…the Angel on July 20th 1983 said, “The Lord has said the judgment will begin with his own people before the purification. This judgment will be by many. 

     The Lord said to Peter, “Will you to leave me? Will you respond the same as Peter? Master where would I go? Satan is devouring many successfully, the reason is because the Lord our God wants a Church that holy. I want no marks to be upon her. There are so many who say I don’t know God’s will in my life. Be silent and listen to his word.
      Then the Lord said to me, “Pray to me, but do not think prayer is enough. I desire more of you. I want you to be holy. You must rid yourself of all that is unnecessary in your lives. Too much going on in your life to spend time with me. 
     The next question you will ask is how do I become holy? By coming to receive me as much as you possibly can. By using the sacraments  instead of ignoring them. By prayer in true reparation of all sins in one’s life. 
     Do I ask too much? Have you truly looked at how much I have given? If someone you loved deeply asked a favor of you would you turn them down? I tell you you would drop what you were doing to help that love one out, but what about me? I am your Father, your Creator, your all. And yet I ask so much. My sorrow was beat and many, but when one soul offers himself to my service how much joy comes to my heart. How the angels rejoice over this one soul. So much can be accomplished by just one soul. But do not say to me, “I will let another offer themselves”.  I want yours. I love you so much I want you enjoy all that comes from heaven. 
     Even on earth I will grant the times of a small taste of heaven to you to make the desire greater. But all I receive in return is rejection upon receiving what I give. Come to me, for I wait so patiently, I desire to fellowship with you. I will lead you and never shall you stray. I will lead you to holiness. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Put yourself behind and seek me. As I heard this from our Lord I saw the Angel who brought this message bowing as these words were spoken. Never did he lift his head nor did he move a muscle in his body with his hands crossed over his chest. He bowed in complete adoration as the Lord spoke.

The Lord told me that I had to acknowledge this myself to see how the angels worship him and how we don’t give him the worship and adoration he deserves.

The third Angel is the angel of Famine.
The Angel said, “I the Angel of the Lord have been ordered to strike the fields and the crops.  The reason being is God wants all to share. Give to those who have not has always been the message the Lord has carried because you are a nation who is selfish.  You will to see what it is like to suffer.”

The fourth Angel that came was the angel of persecution.
This angel said there would be much suffering for those who would stand on the side of God. This will come about because of the division in the Church. To be on the right side will be wrong, and to be on the wrong side will be right; or so as the world will perceive it.

The fifth Angel who came said he carried the diseases and the plagues that would come upon this earth. 
He says plagues and disease would come without any cures. The doctors and all would be confused with all that would come. They will not hold the answers. The only one who we will be able to turn to is our Lord and our God, and our Blessed Mother.

Interviewer: Francis, what was our Blessed Mother wearing this morning when you saw her?

Well, my statue is the statue of our Lady of Fatima. So she wore her white gown. On her head was light blue lace. Even though my statue has a crown and flowers on her head, she was not wearing a crown or flowers when she became real. Her face remained the same as the statue, but it was real. She was crying tears.  When she was gone I went into the kitchen to write it all down and my children came into the kitchen and told me that our Lady’s statue has a tear in her left eye. The tear stayed over an hour. There is a stain now where it was. She used to look happy when I looked at the statue and now the statue doesn't look happy. You can tell it has changed.

I just received some hair from Padre Pio. (from a priest)  I have been praying to see if I should have a devotion to Padre Pio and I placed the piece of paper over by the statue and left and I went to go show my friend and it looked as if the tear that had been on the statue had dripped onto the piece of paper where the priest had signed his name. The tear had created two crosses. I think I know what the answer to my prayer is now.

Interviewer: Francis, you told me that our Lady told you that she would not be coming back to see you anymore, that you would not see her anymore. Could you explain?

     I will not see her anymore until that time. That is my death. I don’t know if she is going away for a period. I knew she would be coming to give me a message, because the last angel said she would be the one bringing me the message. That I couldn't put anything out until she had come and then when I tried talking about it yesterday our Lord told me to hold it until I saw Our Lady and Little did I realize it was going to be today. And today is the Queenship of Mary above all things! 

     But I know that I won’t see her anymore until it is time for me to die. It makes me wonder to, if everybody else will see her especially after the chastisement when she says, “there will be a reign of peace and my Immaculate heart will reign with my Sons”, and it makes me wonder if all will see her Immaculate heart and then will believe because that question was raised yesterday.

Interviewer: Is there anything else?

Francis: Just pray for the conversion of souls. Pray the rosary. Above all things pray because after seeing how sad she is about everything …because when I went back over and read everything at one point when she said men deserved to be deprived of life for having done so much to her son… it almost sounded like it was almost too cold, but understanding after I reread it, the understanding deep in my soul is that it wasn't cold at all. That I think it’s just the fact that she has seen her Son hurt so much… and she is hurting so much along with him that she is saying that what we get for our sins is what we truly deserve… and that she has been pleading and pleading and so is her son and this can’t keep going, the hurting is too much. I don’t know how much longer she can hold him back from punishing us… but it just makes me wonder how much closer we are to the chastisement… to the warning to everything; especially since I saw her crying.  It just makes me wonder how truly close are we?


     I want to thank the Lord for all he has done and it’s over. Satan has done a lot of attacking and the Lord was with me. All we must do is pray. We will just wait upon the Lord. We must pray as hard as we can. Whenever we feel like we are suffering and doing so much for the Lord, just look upon the cross, our suffering cannot be anything like his. It now is done and the message is finished. Stay in a state of grace. Go to confession confess everything and let nothing go un-confessed and stay in grace. I truly feel along with the girls of Garabandal that the warning is soon. To many people are feeling it inside themselves, and their spirit is restless.  Many are feeling the uneasiness. We must pray so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment