Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PEDRO REGIS -The Church/Pope


                               MESSAGES FROM JESUS AND MARY TO THE WORLD

28 April, 2009. Message from Our Lady of Peace 3153, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.
...The day will come when a good and just man will walk on this earth. Through him the doors will open and My appeals will be spread all over the world. Don't worry. Listen to what I am saying. Whoever is with God will conquer. Forward. I will speak to My Jesus for each one of you. This is the message I transmit today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.


23 December, 2008. Message 3098 from Our Lady of Peace,given in Maceió, Brazil.
...The Church of My Jesus will carry a heavy cross. The day will come when there will be two thrones, but only on one will be the true successor of Peter. It will be a time of great spiritual confusion for the Church. Stay with the truth. Listen to what I say and remain firm in the faith. This is the message that I transmit to you in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace.




April 17, 2009. Message 3148 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil
Dear Sons and Daughters, an arrogant Pope will divide the Church. His orders will be obeyed and what is precious will be thrown out. A great spiritual confusion is on the way. Pray. You can only defeat the devil by the power of prayer. Stay with the truth and accept the Gospel of My Son Jesus. Those who remain faithful to the end will be saved. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.



9 December, 2008. Message 3093 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.

Dear Sons and Daughters, give yourselves tranquilly into the hands of The Lord. Always seek Him in order to be great in faith. Humanity needs your courageous testimony. Don´t remain in sin. Now is the time for you to be converted. I am your Mom and I know what awaits you. I suffer because of your suffering. Be faithful to My appeals. Accept the Gospel of My Jesus in order to be saved. The smoke of satan has spread everywhere and My poor children have become spiritually blind. Very few will remain faithful to God. Pray. Pray. Pray. The Church of My Jesus will drink the bitter cup of pain. The throne of Peter will be shaken and there will be confusion everywhere. Through the merciful Grace of The Lord, a man will contribute to the return of My poor fleeing children, and truth will reign in the house of God. The day will come when he who is seated on the throne of Peter will change the path of the Church forever. Don´t flee from the truth.< strong> ...

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and you well know how much a mother loves her children. I ask you to be faithful to My call, and seek to witness to My appeals everywhere. Be courageous. God needs you. Don´t back away. Humanity has contaminated itself with sin and My poor children continue in a sad spiritual blindness. I come to tell you that there is still a chance that all will be saved. Be dócil. Bend your knees in prayer, for this is the only way you can contribute to the definitive triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Pay attention. The day will come when the Pope will be taken from his throne. The kingdom will be divided, with great spiritual confusion everywhere. Don´t lose heart. Stay with the truth and you will be victorious...

...The smoke of the devil will spread everywhere and people will be contaminated with false doctrines. They will abandon the Gospel and embrace false ideologies. Don´t forget, the truth is fully maintained only in the Catholic Church. If you want to remain on the way to salvation that I have pointed out during these years, listen to the true magisterium of the Church and flee from the lies of the devil...

February 7, 2009. Message 3119 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.

Dear Sons and Daughters, I invite you to take up your true role as Christians. You cannot cross your arms. God is calling you. Be courageous and give testimony that you are truly of Christ. He is the good shepherd who loves and takes care of His sheep. Accept the gospel of My Jesus. Humanity has withdrawn from God and is headed towards the abyss of self-destruction. Return quickly. Be instruments of the peace of Christ and seek to imitate Him in everything. Don´t back out. After all the spiritual tribulation, The Lord will permit a great miracle. All eyes will see, and The Lord will give a great opportunity to people. In this time there will be one flock and one pastor. Pray. Prayer will fortify you and lead you to holiness. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.


Dear Sons and Daughters, I invite you to assume your true role as Christians, and this lent, embrace the Grace Jesus wants to give to you. Be docile. Don´t cross your arms. Pray and do penance, Go to confession and receive the Grace of My Lord. I come from heaven to lead you to heaven. Do your best in the mission The Lord has entrusted to you and you will be generously rewarded. You live in the time of the great spiritual tribulations I have announced to you. Pray for the church. The great suffering of the church will come from the political powers. Laws will be passed to impede the action of the church. Churches will be destroyed in many places and Christians will weep and lament. I suffer because of what awaits you....


March 3, 2009. Message 3129 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.
...There will be a great profanation and the throne of Peter will be overturned. Be strong in the faith. Don´t back away. Trust in Jesus. After all the persecutions, the victory of The Lord will come. I am your Mom. Open your hearts to My call and bring My appeals to everyone. Courage....
... The action of the devil will cause great spiritual confusion in the house of God. The day will come when the fierce bear will unite with the devouring Lion. The fury of these animals will fall upon the Church and My consecrated people will carry a heavy cross. I suffer because of what awaits you. Listen to Me....


26 October, 2008. Message 3073 from Our Lady of Peace given in Brazilia.
Dear Sons and Daughters, love the truth and seek to be as Jesus in everything. Be faithful to Jesus. Be faithful to the Church. When all the persecutions are over, the Church of My Jesus will experience a great victory. Only the Church founded by Christ will deliver men and women faithful to Christ. You can attain salvation only through the one true Church. You can encounter the necessary means for salvation only in the Church of My Jesus. Enemies will try to destroy the Church. They will manage great things, but cannot prevail against those who truly love the truth. In the great and last persecution of the Church, the enemies will be surprised. Christ will come to defend His Church. Don´t stray from the way I have pointed out. Be just. Pray. You can comprehend My appeals only by prayer. Forward without fear. This is the message that I transmit to you in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The day will come when there will be two thrones, but only on one will be the true successor of Peter. It will be a time of great spiritual confusion for the Church." That time is now - biblicalfalseprophet.com

    ReplyDelete